• MetaOne® 2.0, an updated version of the MetaOne® wallet, is being launched by Web3 infrastructure company AAG, with a variety of new features.
• The update supports four additional blockchains and enterprise features such as MetaOne® Connect for custom onboarding and MetaOne® ZK for zero-knowledge proof verification.
• In the coming weeks, even more features will be released to further increase the usability of MetaOne®.
MetaOne® 2.0 Launch
Web3 infrastructure company AAG is excited to introduce its latest feature-packed version of the MetaOne® wallet: MetaOne® 2.0. This update brings a new level of convenience and accessibility to the Web3 world by making it easier than ever for users and enterprises to use and manage digital assets.
AAG has announced that four additional blockchains will be supported starting today, including Saakuru Oasys Arbitrum Avalanche. Saakuru is an AAG-owned layer-2 protocol on Oasys blockchain offering high transaction volume, no gas fees, and flexible token design for both fungible and non-fungible tokens.
In addition to blockchain support, AAG is also introducing enterprise features such as MetaOne® Connect which allows partners to customize community onboarding to the Web3 world; as well as MetaOne® ZK which provides zero-knowledge proof verification of identity and asset ownership without compromising the privacy of the wallet owner.
More features are coming soon to further increase the usability of MetaOne®, including:
• Customized web 3/wallet onboarding experience throughMeta One Connect
• Zero knowledge proof verification withMeta One ZK
• Flexible token design options withSaakuru Oasys Arbitum Avalanche
AAG’s launch of version 2.0 makes it easier than ever for users and enterprises to use and manage digital assets with convenient accessiblity in their Web3 world experience!